Wednesday 26 May 2010

Digital Photography

Rowan

I want to take better photographs and after some research a DSLR is the way to go. However it's a big purchase. They're not cheap so I want to make sure; that one, I can actually use one and two, well I can actually take got photographs.

I have a loan of a Nikon DSLR for a couple of weeks. So I'm messing around with it. I was also lucky enough to be given a couple lenses to go with it. Been using the 50mm lenses and shooting in auto mood then shooting the same photograph in manual, change the ISO, aperture size and the rest to see what I can get. Also be trying to introduce some depth of field into the photographs. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Thankfully it is a digital camera and it's not costing me a fortune in film. Rubbish. Delete. If things get too bad I'm really good with Photoshop.

Thinking that it's definitely the way to go a good camera body and a really good lens to start with. Just don't know where to start. However on with the fun of using this loner. 

Any tips feel free to leave a comment.  

Posted via email from tookiebunten's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment