Wednesday 9 June 2010

Cuba '07 Honeymoon

This was taken on arriving in our hotel room. It's the view from our balcony, we were on our honeymoon in Cuba. We'd been travelling for over 15 hours in a car, a bus, a plane and another bus. I we were a bit weary. However when we got to our room and pulled back the curtain to to balcony. I'd never seen anything like it before. A near deserted beach, white sand and beautiful blue ocean. I love this picture and every time I see it, it never fails to put a smile on my face. It was a great honeymoon, we had such a great time going round Cuba. The people and the places were amazing but seeing that view on our first day was just perfect. Happy days and there still continuing today. Great times.

Posted via email from Most Interesting

No comments:

Post a Comment